Temporary Business Long Stay Standard Business Sponsorship
This is a program for the employers in Australia to sponsor approved skilled workers to work in their businesses and an employer can nominate a number of positions for different occupation under the same sponsorship application.
Medical Practitioner Visa
This visa is for foreign medical practitioners who want to work in Australia for a sponsoring employer for a period between 3 months to 4 years. Applicants can bring any eligible family members with them to Australia where they can work and study. Applicants and their eligible family members can travel in and out of Australia as many times as they like.

Doctors may apply for Temporary Business (Long Stay) but this visa is an alternative for doctors registered to work in Australia.
Educational Visa
This visa is for educational workers to be employed in Australia on a temporary basis. The sponsoring organization must be an Australian tertiary education or research institution, school or technical. This visa is valid up to four years at a time and it is suitable for an academic, a librarian, a technician, a laboratory and a graduate or post-doctoral researcher.
In order to help us give you a free assessment of your eligibility for the visa options that are best suited to your needs, please click here
Member of
Migration Institute
of Australia
MARA Registered
Migration Agent,
MARN 0851869