Students should select their main course of study from the following list of courses :
English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS)
These visas are stand-alone English language courses that lead to a certificate I, II, III or IV, and they do not result in any formal Australian award.
Primary or secondary school course
These visas are for primary, junior secondary or senior secondary school levels, and approved secondary school exchange programs.
Vocational education and training
These visas cover Certificates I, II, III or IV (except ELICOS), diploma, advanced diploma, vocational graduate certificate or vocational graduate diploma courses.
Higher education
These visas include a Bachelor degree, associate degree, graduate certificate, graduate diploma, or Masters by coursework.
Postgraduate research
This visa applies to Masters by research or a doctoral degree.
The courses included here are non-award foundation studies, or other full-time courses or components of courses not leading to an Australian award.
AusAID and Defence
These visas are applicable to students sponsored by AusAID or the Australian Department of Defence undertaking full-time courses of any type.
Student Guardians
Parents or relatives can apply for a visa to stay in Australia as the guardian of a student who is studying in Australia.
In order to help us give you a free assessment of your eligibility for various student visa options that are best suited to your needs, please click here
Member of
Migration Institute
of Australia
MARA Registered
Migration Agent,
MARN 0851869